Do you ever feel like you need a little push to get you through the last day of the workweek? Friday morning inspirational quotes can be just the boost you need to start your day on the right note. Whether you’re feeling a little down or just need some motivation to power you through the day, these quotes are sure to inspire and uplift you.
1. “Your only limit is the amount of action you take.” – Tony Robbins
This quote from motivational speaker Tony Robbins reminds us that we have the power to achieve anything we set our minds to. It’s easy to get bogged down in negative thoughts, but taking action is the key to success.
2. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
This quote from the late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs reminds us that passion is the key to success. If you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life.
3. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
This quote from former US President Theodore Roosevelt reminds us that self-belief is the key to achieving our goals. If you believe in yourself, you’ll be unstoppable.
4. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
This quote from former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill reminds us that success and failure are both part of the journey. It’s the courage to keep going that ultimately leads to success.
5. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
This quote from former Canadian hockey player Wayne Gretzky reminds us that we need to take risks in order to succeed. Don’t be afraid to take chances and make mistakes.
6. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
This quote from management consultant Peter Drucker reminds us that we have the power to shape our own futures. Don’t wait for success to come to you – go out and create it.
7. “If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.” – Unknown
This quote reminds us that we don’t need anyone’s permission to be great. If you have a dream, go after it with all your heart and don’t let anyone hold you back.
8. “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
This quote from former US President Franklin D. Roosevelt reminds us that fear is often our biggest obstacle. Don’t let fear hold you back from achieving your dreams.
9. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Mahatma Gandhi
This quote from Indian independence leader Mahatma Gandhi reminds us that serving others can be a great way to find purpose and fulfillment in life. Don’t be afraid to help others and make a positive impact in the world.
10. “Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.” – Roy T. Bennett
This quote from author Roy T. Bennett reminds us that true success is not just about personal achievement, but about making a positive impact in the world. Don’t forget to give back and make a difference in the lives of others.
Friday morning inspirational quotes can be a great way to start your day on a positive note. These 10 quotes are sure to inspire and motivate you to achieve your goals, no matter what challenges you may face. Don’t forget to stay positive, believe in yourself, and keep pushing forward. Success is within your reach – go out and grab it!